The Legacy at Noel Manor is opening soon. The Legacy is committed to person centered care for our residents with dementia. We understand that their basic human needs of loving care, comfort, respect, security and spirituality are just as important as their medical and physical needs.
Every day is another chance to participate in activities that are creative, meaningful and stimulate the senses. Opportunities abound for personal joy and successes. The Legacy consists of 32 apartments, with its own common area, dining room, lounge area, and outdoor patio. Our naturally lit and private studio apartments are located in a secure building.
Memory Care Services
- 24 hour dedicated staff
- Secured door system
- 3 home cooked meals
- Dementia specialized activity program
using It’s Never 2 Late
- Housekeeping service every week
- Personal laundry service every week
- All utilities included (excluding phone)
- Basic cable TV
- Personal emergency call system
- Walk-in showers
- Scheduled transportation
- Beauty salon and barber shop on-site
- Wi-fi included
- Live entertainment
- Spirtual services
- Wellness programs
- Private dining
We understand how important the transition to retirement living is to you and your loved ones. At Noel Manor, we work closely with our residents on an individual basis to assess all of the financing options available.
Long Term Care Insurance
Long-term care insurance policies are typically designed to help cover the costs of:
- in home assistance for daily activities like bathing, dressing, eating and cleaning;
- community programs, such as adult day care,
- visiting nurses;
- care in a nursing home;
- and assisted living services that are provided in a special residential setting other than your own home – such as those provided at Noel Manor Retirement Living. These services may include meals, health monitoring, and help with daily activities.
Long term care insurance may not be the right option for everyone, so it’s important that you weigh the benefits against the risks.
You are encouraged to consult with your insurance provider. You may also seek the advice of your trust officer, financial planner, or elder care attorney for more information.
Are you a veteran or a widow of a veteran? If you are, please take a moment to read the following information regarding a veterans program that may benefit you.
What is Aid and Attendance?
Aid and attendance is an additional amount available to eligible veterans and dependents who are entitled to VA pension or VA compensation. A VA compensation or pension benefit is awarded to a veteran determined to be in need of regular aid and attendance of another person to perform basic functions of everyday life.
A veteran may qualify for aid and attendance benefits if he or she:
- Is blind or so nearly blind as to have corrected visual field to 5 degrees or less
- Is a resident in an assisted or independent living facility because of mental or physical incapacity
- Proves a need for aid and attendance under established criteria
- Inability to perform tasks of daily living
Who is eligible for aid and attendance?
A veteran, dependent spouse, or surviving spouse who is determined to be in need of regular aid and attendance of another person, may be entitled to higher income limitations or additional benefits, depending on the type of benefit received. Veteran must have served 90 days with honorable discharge.
How do I apply?
Contact us for more information about VA benefits, or visit www.veteranaid.org for more information and for preliminary required forms needed.