Noel Manor was developed to be the ideal environment for independent-thinking seniors who appreciate the benefits of supportive care.
- Complete apartment with full kitchen and private bathroom
- 2 home cooked meals served restaurant style daily (breakfast + lunch or dinner)
- Housekeeping service every other week
- Laundry facilities available on-site
- 24 hour staff available for emergency response
- All utilities included (excluding phone)
- Basic cable TV
- Walk-in showers
- Convenient access to shops & social events
- Wellness programs
- Spiritual services
- Live entertainment
- Theater room
- Private dining room to entertain family or guests
- Beauty salon and barber shop on-site
- Craft activities, card clubs, book clubs & bingo
- Educational programs
- Lounges and reading rooms
- Small pets welcome
- Heated underground parking
- Wi-Fi included
We understand how important the transition to retirement living is to you and your loved ones. At Noel Manor, we work closely with our residents on an individual basis to assess all of the financing options available.
Long Term Care Insurance
Long-term care insurance policies are typically designed to help cover the costs of:
- in home assistance for daily activities like bathing, dressing, eating and cleaning;
- community programs, such as adult day care,
- visiting nurses;
- care in a nursing home;
- and assisted living services that are provided in a special residential setting other than your own home – such as those provided at Noel Manor Retirement Living. These services may include meals, health monitoring, and help with daily activities.
Long term care insurance may not be the right option for everyone, so it’s important that you weigh the benefits against the risks.
You are encouraged to consult with your insurance provider. You may also seek the advice of your trust officer, financial planner, or elder care attorney for more information.
Are you a veteran or a widow of a veteran? If you are, please take a moment to read the following information regarding a veterans program that may benefit you.
What is Aid and Attendance?
Aid and attendance is an additional amount available to eligible veterans and dependents who are entitled to VA pension or VA compensation. A VA compensation or pension benefit is awarded to a veteran determined to be in need of regular aid and attendance of another person to perform basic functions of everyday life.
A veteran may qualify for aid and attendance benefits if he or she:
- Is blind or so nearly blind as to have corrected visual field to 5 degrees or less
- Is a resident in an assisted or independent living facility because of mental or physical incapacity
- Proves a need for aid and attendance under established criteria
- Inability to perform tasks of daily living
Who is eligible for aid and attendance?
A veteran, dependent spouse, or surviving spouse who is determined to be in need of regular aid and attendance of another person, may be entitled to higher income limitations or additional benefits, depending on the type of benefit received. Veteran must have served 90 days with honorable discharge.
How do I apply?
Contact us for more information about VA benefits, or visit www.veteranaid.org for more information and for preliminary required forms needed.